Does this ring a bell to anyone? I have no dates in 'ledger print', or in
'ledger equity' - just a list of transactions. Maybe boost version too new? I'm
on Arch Linux. I've tried v3.1.2 and v3.1.1 - I can't compile eariler versions
on my system.

Here's an example from the manual:

$ cat /tmp/ledger.dat
2004/09/29 Pacific Bell
    Expenses:Pacific Bell              $23.00
    Assets:Checking
$ ./ledger -f /tmp/ledger.dat print
 Pacific Bell
    Expenses:Pacific Bell                     $23.00
    Assets:Checking
$ ./ledger -f /tmp/ledger.dat equity
 Opening Balances
    Assets:Checking                          $-23.00
    Expenses:Pacific Bell

And some tests are failing:

The following tests FAILED:
         25 - BaselineTest_cmd-equity (Failed)
         99 - BaselineTest_opt-datetime-format (Failed)
        186 - BaselineTest_opt-rich-data (Failed)
        196 - BaselineTest_opt-time-report (Failed)
        287 - RegressTest_751B2357 (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

I can provide more details if needed, or modify/debug - I just need some
guidance on where to look. I can only build a debug build if I disable the PCH
part in CMakeLists.txt. Funny thing is when I do that, I do get dates, but they
are in double quotes..