Hello!

As I use only one commodity (euros), I want to record all my transactions
in bare numbers.  But the generated reports look ugly because the numbers
are rounded so that they get different numbers of decimal places, and then
indiscriminately flushed right.

For example, for this Ledger file:

2017-07-14