Hi all,

in the meantime I have reinstalled my Mac with Macos High Sierra 10.13
(fresh install, not an upgrade). I have reinstalled homebrew and ledger and
the problem persists. I believe it has to to with the Mac platform, the
same version (Ledger 3.1.1-20160111) installed on Ubuntu works as expected.
Or can it be a library that has been updated?

Can anybody confirm this behavior, or point me into the right direction?

I also checked the source where the error is thrown (src/times.cc):
throw_(date_error, _f("Invalid date: %1%") % date_str);

which, if I am not mistaken, means that it should also output the invalid
date string, right? But it does not do that, which could mean that it
somehow tries to parses the wrong parameter (or an empty string) as date.

I am really out of things to try, any help is appreciated.

BTW, bugs.ledger-cli.org seems to be down.

Kind regards,

Leo