After upgrading to 3.1.1, I've found that my usual workflow of
converting CSV files using the LEDGER_DATE_FORMAT="%F" environment
variable outputs a series of malformed dates, e.g. seemingly invalid
byte characters.

This occurs with but the shell environment variable and with the
--date-format flag.

I've been using %F for the date format, however this format itself seems
irrelevant.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour on their end?

--
https://www.paulwrankin.com