Hi, I'm using Ledger 3.0.3-20140608 on Fedora 18.

I'm trying to input my transactions as quickly as possible, and that
involves using the fact that entering the balancing accounts in one-liners
isn't required, because 'ledger will sort that out later'.

Now I have a lot of transactions entered this way, and declared a bucket at
the start of the journal.
I was hoping that when letting ledger print the journal, it would
automatically display those balancing transactions, but it appears it
doesn't.
When I do
$ ledger -f journal --pedant print
It still prints the one-line transactions without balancing transactions,
and, what's worse, it doesn't declare a bucket at the start, so anybody
reading that file has no clue as to what is happening.

Obviously I'm doing it wrong, but how should I go about it in order to get
those balancing transactions included in my output?

Thanks for the nice program, it's the only one that works for me.