Hi,

I was having problems using *Balance assertions, Balance Assignments and
Resetting Balance*.

I found what was causing the error, but I would like to report to know if
it is a working as design case or a bug.

If transactions are being registered from newer to older.

============ fuel.ledger =============

2018-01-06 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-05 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-04 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-02 * Rebalance
    Bank                                =100.00 USD
    Openning:Balance

==================================

$ ledger -f test.ledger
bal

          100.00 USD
Bank

           60.00 USD  Expenses:Fuel
         -160.00 USD  Openning:Balance (OB)
--------------------
                   0

Bank will have 100.00 USD forever. Bank account becomes a permanent
redirect to OB.

If the re-balance happens in the middle it would lock on Bank any value
left to it, and will redirect to OB.

====================

2018-01-07 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-06 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-02 * Rebalance
    Bank                                =100.00 USD ; date is older, but
transaction got moved.
    Openning:Balance

2018-01-05 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

2018-01-04 * Fuel
    Expenses:Fuel                         20.00 USD
    Bank

 ========================

ledger -f fuel.ledger
bal

           60.00 USD
Bank

           80.00 USD  Expenses:Fuel
         -140.00 USD  Openning:Balance
                   0

My understanding was that Ledger wouldn't care about the order of the
transactions, but looks like if you are using Balance Assertions it does.

--------
Eduardo