Hi Johannes,

thank you for giving this some consideration. I deliberated using explicit
costs in the transaction but I don't particularly like this approach. It
would mean that we would need to regenerate these files every time there is
a change to the rates structure.

Ideally I would like the following to work as it would be the most flexible:

= /^Work:Client:Project:Alice/
  ; VALUE:: (post.date < [2017-09-01] ? £350 : £450) / 1d

I could use a similar approach to match postings on tags or other metadata.
Unfortunately this rounds to two decimals for some reason as demonstrated
in the gist that I linked to in my original email.

Best,
László