Hello,

My solution is to have one file per bank account, and the transfers are
marked with an UUID tag, so they will only be considered by ledger, when
seen for the first time.

Also, when including multiple files, you have to be very careful with the
balance assertions, as balance is calculated in parsing order, and not by
ordering all the transactions in memory. My solution for this is a little
script that'll merge/sort all the files to one single journal, and then
I'll run ledger on that.

Regards,
Dan