PFS> Is this a bug or the expected result? If this is expected, how can I use
PFS> a register filter to show only the entries in a specific currency that
PFS> also works with --market argument?

It looks like there is no predicate that's "late" enough to catch the
post-market valuation amount, handled by this function:

  https://github.com/ledger/ledger/blob/master/src/chain.cc#L108

I thought that instead of --limit you would just need --display or --only, but
those are still not late enough. We may need a fourth type of predicate, like
--finally which only filters at the very end.

John