sure. let's assume the I have the following in the broker account:
- 1000 AAPL @  172.62USD
- 1000 CNR.TO @ 174.28CAD
- 1000 BAYN.DE @ 26.24EUR
- 100 USD cash
- 100 CAD cash
- 100 EUR cash
the value of all assets priced in EUR is 1000 BAYN.DE @ 26.24EUR plus 100
EUR cash, which means 26340EUR. i want to limit bal / reg to those two
assets.
*-*