I'm in favor of this.

1- The MC should be part of LedgerSMB, not something we promote only on a need
2- It would get pulled in the distribution stream, contributing to marketing of
our work. Having apt for the standard and GitHub for MC isn't appealing to
3- We are very few, so removing burdens and freeing time to develop quicker
should be the goal every time.

Yves Lavoie, FIC, ing.
Gestion Automatisée Yves Lavoie inc.
5620, rue Louis-Hémon