christ Robert you're not wrong - it's almost like in ascending order of
shiteness...I think a special mention is merited for the last goal...nevermind
the given away ball but what happened with our 2 CHalfs running across each
other to "make space" and letting the guy through...was it Naylor who ran out
from a reasonable defensive position to somewhere out on the
wing...hellfire...new back 4 please.