Simply put this was nuts - euphoric after half an hour - shambolic after an
hour - resigned by the end.

When were we ever involved in a "10 goal thriller"?

When have we ever let 6 in at home in the league?

So much happened and so much of it was laughably bad that its hard to know
where to start...Hughes had the piss ripped out of him by a speedy, clever
winger...Collins looked like a lamp-post against a CForward who "was not the
most mobile" shall we say...the midfield of Howson and Johnson simply doesn't
work (for god's sake give us a footballer in midfield Simon, let's have
Kilkenny back in there, there is a problem in midfield but its not your ball
player it's the other clueless buggers around him)...Gradel is either brilliant
or a chiffing liability...I'd pick Gradel behind Sam or Watt any day...Becchio
for f*cks sake, Becchio...Higgs getting beaten at the near post
twice...midfield backing off and backing off...their large number 9 making
space, controlling the ball, and picking his spot, showing that headless
chickenery does not a centre forward make...

Confidence. Self-belief. It has been this way with almost every Leeds team I've
watched over the years. Great when feeling "up for it" and full of self belief,
the minute that goes, then we are shocking. Last Night there was no-one with a
clue of how to stop the rot, how to wrestle control of the game back again. No
leaders. Time for some straight talking and serious self reflection in that
changing room.

Make no mistake Preston were dreadful. Only problem is that for 60 minutes we
couldn't match even that level of attainment.

The only saving grace is that this league is going to be like this all
season...everyone beating everyone...I'll bet that by the end there will be
quite a few teams within reach of play-off places and a relegation battle at
the same time.