Completely agree that we should stick with Grayson, but I also have
reservations about his ability to sign defenders. He's tried and failed with
about ten signings now. Most of which we admittedly freebies, but when given
cash from KB, he went and bought Bessone - look how that turned out! What
was that, half a million or more allegedly?