Hi Richard,

You are right to point out the results and, by implication, that something
is not right. But in regards to the manager's performance there are some of
the reports that don't make sense.

Others have criticised Johnson starting and yet you say that he "was
probably our best player on the night". Then you seem to criticise SG's
decision to replace Somma with Nunez - but go on to score Somma "2" and
Nunez "6".

So where are the problems? Is it down to individuals? Is it systems? Is it
motivation? Is it the team's overall quality? I tend to agree with the
holding player analysis (Doyle/ Faye) that someone posted earlier but I'm
far too far away to be sure. If we are missing a player for a key position
then all the tinkering in the world with the rest won't make a bit of
difference.

What is your opinion? (And before you start you'll find it hard to convince
me that it is all Becchio's fault ;))

Damian