From: David Woolmer <davidwool...@gmail.com>
Subject: [LU] Oz listers
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 12:11

Listers,

Following on from my last Oz trip a mere 9 years ago, I am heading
back out for the Glorious Ashes Victory this winter.

Don't think there'll be any Leeds matches on tv whilst I'm out there
by the looks of things, but you never know.

Am off to the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney tests, and staying with
mates in each of those places.

Would especially be great to meet and buy a beer for any of the
listers I met all those years back - Matt Reekie are you still out
there?

Also, if anyone wants any club paraphenalia bringing out, let me know
and I'm happy to carry some across.

David