Does this mean you now have time to work on a list app? ;-)

On 19 Nov 2010, at 10:39, Nigel Barber wrote:

> Hi chaps (and the odd chapess).
>
> Shameless plug time. After months of hard work, my iPhone, iPad and iPod
> Touch app, Vectoria is out.
>
> It's an original drawing app that creates beautiful patterns in seconds,
> which you can then explore in real time. It's both mesmerising and fun.
>
> App store link:
> http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/vectoria/id394647124?mt=8&uo=4
>
> Site link: http://vectoria.co.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer,
to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (“BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your employer, its
partners, licensors, agents and assignees, in perpetuity, without prejudice to
my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.