Just checked out the Football League website and, not surprisingly, we have the
best average league attendances along with the highest gate this season. Only
Derby & Norwich are anywhere near us.

I couldnt wait to get out of Div I but one of the things I took pride in was
that although our gates dropped our fans still kept turning up and they were
really getting behind the team. I sit in NE Upper and I have noticed some of
our "fans" that didnt bother with us in Div I have returned and what a moaning
set of c*nts they are.

I am the 1st to admit we were poor against Boro but anyone with any sense has
got to be pleased with where we are at the moment. Think back to our 0-3 defeat
at home to Swindon last season and compare the emotions that day with where we
are today.

For these fairweather f...@ckers to wander back and slate the team is too much
for me. I had a go at 2 of them on Saturday, apparently they had to work whilst
we were in Div I but are now suddenly available.

I realise this may be just a group sat near me and I accept that fans make
decisions every season about how they will attend. I just want fans to get real
and accept this current crop are a good bunch who need our support.

Regards

MOT