I'm sorry I cannot
allow this monstrous slur to pass unchallenged.

Mr Bates has
repeatedly told us he is not the owner of the gun that killed JFK. He has also
made it perfectly clear that he does not know the identities of the owners of
the 3 offshore trusts that own the aforementioned firearm.  However FA general
secretary, Alex
Horne,  is on record as saying he was not
directly involved in gun ownership regulations but he believed that "two or
three" people within the organisation knew who owned the gun that shot
Kennedy.

Dave S

Singapore Whites