I don't know about anyone else but I just hate barcelone - didn't like
Cryuff or Neeskens once they went there (and an objective observer might ask
why Neeskens  wasn't consisered the best footballer ever (not as sexy as
Cryuff, never won as miuch as Pele and was only effective in one position -
but quand meme....))

Anyway , for those of you who still have rosy memories of El Tel, Barcelone
are a bunch of mongrels - in an anti-racist sort of way. They are Spanish to
the French & French to the Spanish - from their own choice...  Wankers. And
the way they used UNICEF to "legitimise" shirt sponsorship is sickening
(relatively speaking of course and I hope the UNICEF gets every last penny
from the deal).

Barcelone ought to be the reason we still love football, the justification
of supporters trusts and all that should be rather than all that is.
Unforntunately they are the biggest whores in the sport.

I hate them

Damian

PS and a fellow club President from a neighbouring departement got a 6 month
ban just for "officially" expressing an interest in Messi for his County 4th
division side - beyond belief!