Which one, or both? QPR I could see, but would not have thought Norwich would
have done this well.

________________________________
From: "barbaravi...@gmail.com" <barbaravi...@gmail.com>
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2011 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Non-LU AV

On 02/05/2011 15:57, Sean Emmott wrote:
=================================
> Or, link the number of votes you get to the amount of tax you paid in
> the previous year.  Get all your money put in an off shore company based
> in the British Virgin Islands?  No vote then.

I'm not sure this would work Sean.  Some years I pay no tax because I'm so piss
poor at repairing and selling computers :-)

Other than that fine posting.  We need more irony.

Speaking of which how many listers had a wager on QPR or Norwich getting
promoted?

Step forward my good self and Rogerre Goodair :-)

Betty
LMOTL (Loss Maker On the List)