> here is my dream: someone wakes up and decides that by snooping on PMs,
> politicians and such they
> are a danger to democracy, they get charged for terrorism and get shot in
> secret military trials.
> trials they have advocated for.
>
> easy, and pretty cheap too wouldnt you say?

errr yes and that's practiced in many countries, but not here.  what has
happened here is that digger has used freedom of press to stick their
noses into private peoples interests only for the titerlation of their
readers and to make money for their billionaire proprietors.  they could
do this, not because they were vanguards of press freedom, but because the
politicians were scared of Murdoch and the dirty bastards including the
disgusting james murdoch, whose only qualification is that the sperm that
contained his dna was slightly less rubbish than the 700 or so others that
rupert squeezed out of his poisioned cock into some poor lady.  This
little twerp thought to lecture us on press freedom and how NI was at the
forfront and anyone who disagreed was a fascist.

the avergae spend on UK subscribers for Sky is £600 per annum.  Its there
decision, but I wonder how brilliant the BBC or C4would be if the Licence
fee was 75% of that  I bet we'd have all the films, sport and drama SKy
buys in from elsewhere but without profits going to criminals and their
children.

ttfn

Richard