Naw - white socks. We might have lost 4-1 though (but I might be confusing
memories there - first day of the season?)

Damian

PS thanks for all the invites. I did reply only to see the "no-reply" email
address afterwards. Who knows, maybe I'll work how to use the bugger ,now
I'm an early adopter , in time to thank you directly ;)

PPS starting to get excited about worldnet (is it 10 or 11?) Slivo already
in the bag, plans to buy the Ricard at Amsterdam, wondering if I need to
pack trousers & shoes for the nite-life experience (any tips before 7am CET
please)