-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of McWilliams, Brendan, VF-Group (bmcwill)
Sent: 08 August 2011 14:22
To: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Does Bates want promotion this year?

....btw, i HEREBY CONFESS to having joined Twitter for the express purpose
of catching the #twitterwhites comments during the game, which were on the
whole numerous and all despairing.

I have questioned the value of it before but after this match (and other
things I've spotted) I think I will have to quickly revise my initial huge
skepticism of the medium.

I'm sure it'll be a much more valuable way to keep track of non-televised
matches from those at the ground of course rather than the white noise of
euphoria or doom like last Saturday.

Nothing new to add on the game from my armchair viewing, but we did lose the
1st game last year to a team that was nearly relegated in the end, and we do
have 3 home games coming up.

BMW