Can't believe all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this list - what did
everyone expect last night?!!

I divvied up my £31 to that KFC guy and saw the following from the Captain's
Corner:

First half: Lots of possession, effort and endeavour (apart from Snodgrass
who was a disgrace), but little to no quality in the final third - Clayton
looks quality every time I watch him BTW, and he walked the MOTM award on
our bus on the way back to Bradford.  Without the ball we were poor, and
they looked like they could score every time they had it, but let's face it,
that was a quality team they had on our park last night, even if it is their
2nd eleven. We won't play another team that comes anywhere near to as good
as they were, for the rest of this season.

Second Half: A total non-event; they weren't trying and we weren't trying
very hard either. And quite right too - there's a far more important game to
play on Friday.

Crowd: If Fergie and his senior players told the young un's about the
intimidating atmosphere at Elland Road, they must have thought they were all
talking bollocks when they got back in the dressing room at full time!!

Rogerre

Roger M Goodair
Head of IT Support and Telecoms
University of Bradford