your dream might not be too far away. Platini wants to install the french
system I ve heard: no club
can run with a deficit. This is to get away with "financial doping" with the
likes of chelski and man shitty.
Its apparently only 2 years away.

Furthermore, I strongly disagree with any "league" that does not involve
promotion or relegation
as its against one of the core principals of sports: there are winners and
losers every year.

if noone gets relegated then theres much less impact.. MUCH less and the
league is merely
a franchise rather than a competition. Thats just my opinion anyways.

eric