Great.
We have deteriorated enough to ensure a second coming of Pugh. Nice to know
that we are rehabilitating more than Malignant Stoats.
Where would MS be without us to play with and hide behind? Behind bars
Good to know our anguish is not in vain

Sent from my iPhone.
D"r Michael Benjamin.
Community  Psychiatrist.

On 21 Sep 2011, at 14:56, Andy Clayton <andyclayto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Talking of signings, Pugh is coming in on emergency loan today apparently.
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
> On 21 Sep 2011, at 12:42, Lee Jones <em...@leedjones.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I'm of exactly the same opinion. Every time Grayson gets something right,
>> he's hamstrung by KBs mismanagement, selling anything of worth and not
>> sorting out contracts for players we may want to keep.
>> Grayson has done a terriffic job IMO. I've no doubt if he were able to sign
>> the calibre of defender he really wants to he could sort our back line out,
>> but he has to work with the shite he's given. You can't polish a turd but
>> that's what Bates is asking!
>> On Sep 21, 2011 12:01 PM, "Nigel Barber" <ni...@mindbrix.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Given we have albatross Bates as owner, Grayson is a fucking genius in my
>>> eyes.
>>>

>>> Nigel.

>>> run,
>>> the

>>> come because he's not going to be able to blame poor league performance
>> ona
>>> trying cup run...............

>>> --
>>> vectoria.co.uk
>>> concentrichron.com
>>> --
>>>
>>> Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it
>>>
>>> 69 Derby Street
>>> Beeston