By way of a comparison - I went to the autumn meeting at Ascot on Saturday, two
adult tickets for the grandstand just over £50, children in for free, parking
free, admission to the Ascot beer festival included and live music from the
excellent Ade Edmundson and the Bad Shepherds.

Sarge

Sent from my iPhone