From: Robert Heath <rhe...@asd.edu.qa>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 2:25 am
Subject: [LU] A propos of nothing.........

............I just happened to stumble across the first 19 mins of the
European Cup Final on youtube last night. I was in the stands at the Parc,
and have never seen the game on TV, apart obviously from the goals, the
"goal", and the non-given penalty, so I was really interested to watch it.

Two things that struck me:

Incredibly, Billy Bremner did not touch the ball once during that entire 19
mins.
Also, the foul by Yorath after 3 mins was pretty bad. (It is a little-known
fact .....at least in Leeds........that 2 Bayern players suffered
career-ending injuries in that match!) Would almost certainly have been a
red card offence these days.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)