I'm trying to remember what was written on the box (unfortunately it's no
longer in the bin to be checked), but I think that's the new phone I got
yesterday as well.

If anyone can tell me of any amazing things it could do, then don't
hesitate. Better still, if anyone can tell me where to find a version of
Solitaire that will run on it I'd be very grateful.

Cheers, Damian