simple question:

If all this money making is not done for the benefit of the team/club what
is it done for?

second question:

If we are now financially secure, as we are told we are, what was the
purpose in striving towards that, or was it an end itself?

As a fan, I understood, or thought I understood, that it was to allow us to
build a team that would be worthy of the name Leeds Utd, one that could be
a force in the top league, and one that could do this in part by not having
to sell off our prize assets, ie. our best players ...if it is for anything
else, then I want a refund on my STs for the last few years.