Lee Clark seen getting a foot long Subway club in shop opposite South Stand.
From: SinisterPicturesDB <[email protected]> To: Andy Clayton <[email protected]> Cc: leedslist <[email protected]>; N If <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2012, 15:19 Subject: Re: [LU] Leslie says I saw Lesley Ash on some afternoon chat type thing come program that just happened to be on when I came in from work. Can't recall what it was called or about, but they asked her if there was anything she really hated. "Anything to do with man utd" came the reply. Warmed the cockles of my heart and made me love her like I did when she was in Quadrophenia it did! _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate _______________________________________________ Leedslist mailing list Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist To unsubscribe, email [email protected] PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
