In my view (FWIW), the key test of whether we are hypocrites or not is
whether we still call him Colin.

For those who are concerned about the style we may be about to adopt, I
happened to watch what was I think Colin's penultimate game in charge of
QPR, away at Arsenal. They played some good stylish football, and with a
bit of luck (specifically, if the otherwise superb Wright-Pillock had not
weirdly passed the ball straight to Arshavin on the edge of their box),
they could have come away with a draw or a win.