Yes a good match to remember - hot sunshine, featured match on World
Service (R5L didn't yet exist), drifting in and out of the siesta on the
back seat of the car as the commentary came and went (I think it was
flashes through the match then the last 20 mins), looking forward to eating
the freshwater crayfish that my friends were catching whilst I was
listening......

....But the best armchair experience has to be the Elland Rd leg of the
Stuttgart match which just about pips Arsenal 71. For the worst I think it
has to be Sunderland which narrowly beats the Chelsea replay and Bayern. If
the last match of the 82 season had been an armchair option that would have
been up there too.

Damian