On 06/07/2012 11:05, Dr Michael Benjamin wrote:

Serious question to Betty:

When we played Hapoel (about a trillion years ago as I recall) we got a team up from the local Jewish Community to play our Lards irregulars. The lad who organised things at our end for the Hapoel team is that bloke who writes books about former Leeds Players. David Saffer's the name and he was OK. He would be well worth talking to about this idea. www.dsaffer.com is his website and his email is da...@dsaffer.com.

As regards the Trust talk to them via their web site http://lufctrust.squarespace.com/contact-us/ and direct your email to the Chairman Gary Cooper.

I can see where you are coming from here and it has legs..............

Betty