Whatever.
The one thing I cannot abide is being humiliated.
To see our supporters hanging on to the hope that a guy like E H D agrees
to stay on a day like today sickens me.
I won't stop the rant because that is all I have left. I refuse to be
humiliated.
Not by that evil cockney piece of shit Bates.
On Aug 31, 2012 9:32 PM, "Andy Pyzer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> was hoping for last minute news re Qatar / Bahrain takeover and following
> transfer news, forgot to check it's friday (holy day) and 10.30 here now so
> basically bugger all chance of takeover today and therefore bugger all
> chance or serious signings, noble aside. someone did suggest it would be
> bates' last chance to stuff us to make sure we didn;t sign anyone... would
> settle for that if he buggers off..... realise this opens teh floodgates
> for Dr. Mike.. apologies all. Everton in cup at home... hmmn Andy
>
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options:
> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
>
>
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to