Hi Voicey,

Your mail incited me to look in an unfrequented folder "SPAM" on my gmail.
It was great. There was a bunch of stuff I'd never even imagined before.
Indeed the first mail I opened, dated as recently as mid-August, promised
me 190M€ on the EuroMillions. A quick check on the Interweb confirmed that
I knew the winning numbers. Unfortunately there is not a PMU in the village
but I will "tente ma chance" tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Unfortunately there were no mails from the list. After about two years I am
still none the wiser as to where all the: "test", "you didn't have to say
that", "does this mean that there's a list problem", "the weather's not so
bad here in Scandi paradise" dialogues (multilogues? parallel monologues?)
have gone. Does SPAM have any sub-directories?

MOT Damian

PS I knew I'd feel nostaligic for the third division at the very least
every International Weekend - apologies M. Nattan