Rich, the idiot assaulted someone. Don't let your fandom blind you to the
fucking obvious. It sounds like you tacitly approve of what he did, or you
have been with friends that did -- and you sheepishly agreed.

I tweeted his name, and I hope he goes to jail.


Nigel.


On 20 October 2012 18:16, Richard Walker <[email protected]> wrote:

> I suppose it's just drilled into most footballers these days that if
> anyone raises their hands to you , you must collapse and feign death.
>
> I'd be embarrassed though if I got felled by a 10 stone kid who punches
> like a girl.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 20 Oct 2012, at 18:11, Ian Murray <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Of course he made a meal of it!! He went down like a sack of spuds!!
> >
> > You can't condone what that kid did but the reaction is totally ott from
> everyone. I mean, on the radio they were on about it being bad because it
> was in the leppings lane end. Completely irrelevant!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On 20 Oct 2012, at 18:10, "Richard Walker" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Anyone think Kirkland made a meal of it ?
> >>
> >> He's been injured most of his career . I think we now know why . Can't
> see him taking up cage fighting when he's hung up his boots.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >>
> >> On 20 Oct 2012, at 17:53, Matt Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Nah f&ck him. He's bought shame on us. If he has to ditch his mobile
> shut down his Facebook and move house hopefully to jail then tough shit.
> >>>
> >>> Society is riddled with people who get protected from the consequences
> of their actions
> >>>
> >>> Chris Kirkland went to work and got a slap for nothing. He'd got no
> history with leeds, he isnt ex scum or wronged us in the past.
> >>>
> >>> This guy needs his life f&cking up and needs to regret forever the day
> he ruined tonge's goal.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Sent from my iPhone
> >>>
> >>> On 20 Oct 2012, at 17:44, Richard Walker <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> All you have to do is borrow someone's card - they just check you
> have one. In fact, I have forgotten mine on 2 occasions in the past and I
> just blagged my way in. On one occasion I'd just completed 5 pints in the
> Sky Blue Tavern in Coventry.
> >>>>
> >>>> Although the kid is a numpty of the highest order , all these Leeds
> fans posting his details up all over the place doesn't  sit comfortably
> with me. I know that won't be the majority view.
> >>>>
> >>>> I did hear a mildly amusing tail that South Yorkshire police have
> just announced the identity of the kid that ran on to the pitch. He's a
> Scouser.
> >>>>
> >>>> Sent from my iPad
> >>>>
> >>>> On 20 Oct 2012, at 16:10, Øystein Bjøndal Lund <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> And they obviously do the away card scheme anymore?
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> With the number on the card having to match that written on the
> ticket?
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> This person should not be in the ground in the first place, not in
> any
> >>>>> ground… And there were hundreds of police officers in the ground, no?
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Police got the id of him couple of hours ago, though, they work
> fast, I
> >>>>> understand...
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Øystein
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
> >>>>> Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 4:46 PM
> >>>>> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> >>>>> Subject: Re: [LU] Yesterday...
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Why the fuck wasn't he arrested at the end of the game?
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>>> When I left the lads at the pub yesterday, I said the incident
> will be on
> >>>>> Youtube allready... I was right, and allthough YEP still says that
> police
> >>>>> will try to find this man, there were names, pictures, phone numbers
> all
> >>>>> over the place before game ended, so should not be impossible for
> them... (I
> >>>>> still can not believe why he was not caught by the guards on his way
> back to
> >>>>> the seat; that is another story)
> >>>>>
> >>>>> IMHO I also think it should be possible to prevent one person for
> entering
> >>>>> the field, it was not like hundreds coming in to the pitch was it?<<
> >>>>>
> >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>> Leedslist mailing list
> >>>>> Info and options:
> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> >>>>> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> >>>>>
> >>>>> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> Leedslist mailing list
> >>>> Info and options:
> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> >>>> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> >>>>
> >>>> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Leedslist mailing list
> >> Info and options:
> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> >> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> >>
> >> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options:
> http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
>



-- 
  vectoria.co.uk
     concentrichron.com
--

Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

   69 Derby Street
   Beeston
   Nottingham
   NG9 2LG

+44 7905 311 352
  [email protected]
    www.mindbrix.co.uk
      Skype: ntbarber
        twitter.com/mindbrix
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to