Hopefully, someone can fill me in with the details......we get a program called Premier League World.....featuring a couple of different mc's depending on the day, and also includes Alan Curbishley, Iain Dowie and sometimes a couple of others. The program features highlights of games played over the weekend or during the week, and then special features of the various teams.

Can you tell me if its a BBC show, Sky Sports, or where it originates......much appreciated.

Grampa Sykes