There is a whiff about GFH but they can't be worse than Ken so by definition 
it's an improvement isn't it? 

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Dec 2012, at 21:24, "Paul Cundell" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Whilst I have my reservations about GFH this 'story' is a waste of ink, a 
> real investigative report would have told us who owned Teak Trading and who 
> Bates bought the club from. A trip to Bahrain to visit the sports stadium 
> rather than relying on 'local sources' would also have been quite nice. I 
> don't recall the address of Ken's webpage nor his twitter feed so complaining 
> about someone having one and changing it is a mute point, imho.
> The reporter states that Haigh had never tweeted about LUFC before July but 
> then claims Haigh deleted a tweet about us beating scum, a paradox I find 
> hard to swallow.
> At the moment I don't expect perfect but 'better than Ken' will do me.
> Cheers
> Paul
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> 
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to