P & C from WACCOE:
"--I was right next to their lot on the left and a select few chanted
"Yids" for 90 minutes. Why? "

Speaking as one of the chosen I couldn't give a flying fuck. I find all
this nanny society fucking hypocritical.

For the record I think Bibi is a first rate cunt for his last inane stance.
And I am in his party. The rest are even bigger prats and tossers.  I think
Haig [are  all by that name aggravating wankers] for once was right.



Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
http://www.myRay.org
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com



On 3 December 2012 22:42, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Huddersfield will assist West Yorkshire Police with their enquiries into
> >> alleged anti-semitic chants directed at Leeds fans during Saturday's
>
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to