I think he is. (good enough)

We need a better left back option than in current squad, and also he has
experience. I think we can not underestimate the value of experience if we
want to participate in the promotion race this spring...

I also believe that warnock is the kind of man that want to end his career
with pride, he won't retire if he fail to promote Leeds. Unsure if he then
will go on to seek success elsewhere, or stay another year with us, but I
really don’t think he will retire come May if Leeds are not promoted...

I have said before that we are too late for promotion this season, I so much
hope to be proven wrong! I hope Mr Bates telling the media that there wont
be much money to spend in January is a tactical one, to prevent clubs to up
to prices... It seems the current loan soldiers are our first choices for
signings, and that could be wise, as it always take time for players to
settle and get to know each other... (if squad as such is good enough, that
is... results past weeks don't show that clearly for me, just an indication
that we might be better than at the start of the season)

All the best on Wednesday!

Øystein

>hes probably good enough for this level. and I d be keen on seeing walkers
stance on which one of them is worse? they re similar in that they re not
great but the produce OK.
>one season harte scored more goals than most midfielders in the UK right?
>would that count as compensting for slowness? then again how many goals
were of hes "fault"?