Many, Many heartfelt apologies. I was merely attempting a revival of the Graham
Taylor "Do I not like that" style, since I am on a football forum.

Thought it might help.

LOL

From: John Lee [mailto:bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 02 January 2013 15:08
To: dave walmsley; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Leedslist Digest, Vol 31, Issue 3

Dave Walmsley - hang your head in shame. You wrote 'One thing I am also really
not liking' .... you've slipped into TV speak - I am so loving this at the
moment etc! What's wrong with I don't like eh??

I do not like and do not love this style of speech. (nor any variant of the
boys DONE great). It's turning people into grammatical retards!