Complete and utter joke those comments about Becchio's goals keeping us out of
relegation and who is going to score if he leaves.

There's one thing for sure - we are a better side without Becchio - better
results, more pace, more movement and yes we're still scoring goals.

He's been holding us up for years.

Sent from my iPad