It's awesome - love the casual culture, the clothes, the music and the 
football. Football is so much worse now.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Feb 2013, at 23:17, "Richard Walker" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Nick, 
> 
> I could never claim to be one of the original lads - I was far too sensible 
> but I was there , wore the clothes ( I lived in my Tacchini track suit top) 
> and know the main lads who look so young on these pictures. Forget the 
> hooligan tag these lads have grown up together and love Leeds and LUFC more 
> than any outsider could ever comprehend.
> 
> Rich
> 
> On 16 Feb 2013, at 14:38, Nicholas Armit <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Which one are you Rich?
>> 
>> From: Richard Walker <[email protected]>
>> To: [email protected] 
>> Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:22 AM
>> Subject: [LU] Book Launch
>> 
>> Book launch. Those were the days ...
>> 
>> http://wishyouwereherebook.com/2012/11/wish-you-were-here-exhibition-book-launch-feb-2013/
>> _______________________________________________
>> Leedslist mailing list
>> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>> 
>> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
> _______________________________________________
> Leedslist mailing list
> Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> 
> PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]

PETE CASS (1962 - 2011) Rest In Peace Mate

Reply via email to