Despite all the doom and gloom on the list this morning, I really enjoyed last
night's game - lots of action - goal mouth scrambles - the last 20 minutes like
basketball, up our end then down their end - shame we couldn't pinch another.

First 20 minutes - they murdered us - hit the woodwork and scored - our defence
and midfield getting massively overrun - then for the next 50 or so we were
dominant...Diouf made a huge difference in 2nd half.

Funny thing about Colin, he's gone from one extreme to the other - always
changing line-ups, to refusing to change line-ups even if the player is
half-dead (Morison, Lees and Paddy?).

Leaving the ground I overhear "well o' course you're not going to bloody score
if you sell your leading striker..." completely ignoring the fact that we had
scored...I laughed in his face.

Mind you I had been in the pub for a while before the game...