fair play to you fella for turning up for that shite

________________________________
 From: JONATHAN WYNNE <jonathan.wy...@btinternet.com>
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org; seanscr...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, 6 April 2013, 19:35
Subject: Re: [LU] Redfearn

Just back from game and didn't hear said interview but I was angry with
Redfearn today. I can only assume he's not got the authority with the players
to be able to try things. I know he can't conjure new talent from thin air, but
I saw nothing today that couldn't have come from a Warnock team - no pace, the
only player with a degree of pace (Whyte) subbed, Poleon and Habibou rooted to
the bench, no Hall, Brown on for Tonge late on (an absolutely nothing decision
which failed to shore us up and preserve the point we had at that stage), and
always vulnerable to opposition pace at the back. Oh, and the trademark late
header conceded from close range.
Very depressing today. Ross tried hard but he never looked convinced he was
going to create anything.
Jonathan