Reading the factual bits rather than the occasional hyperbole, I'm afraid
to say the conclusion is that Bates was doing a good job up until the end
of 2011 - and applying the logic that underpins 2/3 of the report to the
rest, you could conclude that Bates spend almost to the very limit on
players having only a further 900k that could have been spent in 2011
(wages + transfers).

We, and football, are living in Cloud Cuckoo Land though when we think that
football is sustainable on (according to these figures) approximately 1%
profit on 34M turnover.

I make no reference to Yorkshire Radio though....

Damian