 From: Andy Pyzer <andypy...@hotmail.com>
To: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>; Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, 29 September 2013, 17:13
Subject: RE: [LU] Non Lu : Becchio Watch

Luciano Becchio
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/341621/Luciano-Becchio-wants-to-head-back-to-Leeds

Erm I presume Rich has done a runner to nearest cliff face... I watched
yesterday - most of it anyway. I agree we need a midfielder who can hold the
ball up and a natural goal scorer. Oddly I thought about Becchio last night and
remembered how utterly useless he was most of the time, he did have Snodgrass
providing crosses for him for the tap ins remember.

Anyway that aside I was amused and then worried to read the above link on my
facebook today. Sorry Rich if people support the above link, don't shoot the
messenger, I would rather have Beckford back but we already had that debate the
other week.

Andy