From: Ian Murray
To: John Boocock
To: leeds list
Subject: Bates
Sent: 3 Oct 2013 07:00

Because I am sad when I was home alone last night I had a look at the press
conference and SSN coverage if the Bates take over in 05 on YouTube. I know our
very own Betty was chair of LuSt and that time and gave an interview that was
nothing short of prophetic.

Just wanted to say fair play! Have you thought about getting back on board? I
note that he couldn't help himself but have a dig at you in the press
conference...what an utter c@nr he is.

MOT